- @gruber whisky = scotch. whiskey = bourbon. #
Average Rating: 4.9 out of 5 based on 190 user reviews.
- Just landed in AUS. It is good to be home. Can’t wait to get to the house. #
Average Rating: 4.4 out of 5 based on 227 user reviews.
- Nothing like landing in STL in 20 degree weather. Makes for a bumpy taxi to the gate. #
Average Rating: 4.4 out of 5 based on 217 user reviews.
- 10:02 eastern. Just landed at JFK. Time to figure out if my ride is here. #
Average Rating: 4.6 out of 5 based on 216 user reviews.
- wondering why one year olds don’t understand daylight savings time. #
- Nothing like taking an almost three year old with you to get a haircut and having to wait an hour. #
Average Rating: 4.9 out of 5 based on 181 user reviews.
- getting ready for First Fridays – local interactive marketing group networking meeting. At Mozart’s on Lake Austin. #
Average Rating: 4.8 out of 5 based on 156 user reviews.
- Taking the three year old to Home Depot – the Methodist substitute for Church on Sunday. #
- Jack changed my mind. Now we are heading to the park. #
- went to the park at Central Market. Then to the Domain to play. Ended up buying Leopard. #
Average Rating: 4.5 out of 5 based on 265 user reviews.
- Driving to College Station to watch the game with Jack. Great weather for football! #
Average Rating: 4.4 out of 5 based on 228 user reviews.
- Sitting in First Class on a flight to Seattle out of DFW at 10 pm. What I wouldn’t give to be at home. #
- Finally getting on a plane from SEA to AUS after waiting in the airport for 3 hours. #
Average Rating: 4.8 out of 5 based on 237 user reviews.
- Sweet. Sold our old house today. We close on 11/16. Woohoo! #
Average Rating: 4.6 out of 5 based on 151 user reviews.
- I can’t believe I made it through O’hare security and to my flight in 15 minutes. #
Average Rating: 4.9 out of 5 based on 167 user reviews.
- Driving to the lakehouse for Graysons 1 year old birthday party. You should see the cake Christine made last night. #
Average Rating: 4.4 out of 5 based on 262 user reviews.
- Its 11pm and we just put the kids to bed. Small town fairs wear me out! #
- i am at the North Austin Texas DPS office getting a replacement drivers license. Would you believe they don’t take credit cards? #
- Governent offices are so horribly inefficient. 40 minutes to get a replacement license. #
Average Rating: 4.7 out of 5 based on 231 user reviews.
- Jack, Grayson and I are in Bellville, TX on our own for the night (actually we’re with my mom). Having fun in the house where I grew up. #
- Life is so much slower and enjoyable I’m a town of 3, 000. There is no free wifi anywhere in Bellville as far as I know. Not even any p … #
- When I retire I will open a coffee shop in a small town and offer free wifi. #
- Sitting on highway 159 in Bellville. Waiting on the Austin County Fair parade. #
Average Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 182 user reviews.
- Driving to the aggie game. #
Average Rating: 4.9 out of 5 based on 214 user reviews.